If you are beginner in CATIA I’m sure that you will have some problems with the tree at first, because accidentally you can make a combination of keyboard keys and mouse and you`ll increase the font size of all components from the tree or other similar problems.
1. CATIA Tree manipulation case one – click on branches
One of the most frequently problem with CATIA tree appears when you put one click on the tree branches. You will see a change for luminosity of your parts (assemblies). To remove that you should click again on a tree branch. That it’s all.
2. CATIA Tree manipulation case two – resize the font size
To make the font size a little bigger or smaller you should:
– hold CTRL key and use mouse scroll or,
– hold left click on one tree branch click on time on the scroll button and after that make a zoom. This method is a little bit more complicated.
3. CATIA Tree manipulation case three – tree disappear
If you see that your CATIA tree is absent from you work space, we have two situations:
– the tree was hidden – to make it reappear you should press the F3 keyboard key. The F3 key is the shortcut for hide/unhide the tree;
– the tree is visible but isn`t on your workspace – this situation appears when you use mouse scroll, up or down. To make it visible I recommend to use Center Graph on any visible part from your CATPart. To do that, use Right Click -> Center Graph.
For questions use comment form.